Saturday, September 1, 2012

A Short Update

This is my blog where I post updates about my time as a missionary... Let's get a little meta.

I am considering creating a monthly or quarterly newsletter as another method to let people find out about what I've been up to. I've been considering how it would be different from the blog to make it worth it for myself and for anybody who reads this and wants the newsletter.

Essentially it would be a far more anecdotal publication than the blog. Relying heavily on telling short stories from my life in Albany. I would give an example but then I'd be down a story for the first newsletter!

Anyway, post a comment if you're interested... Or better yet... click the link to subscribe to my hypothetical newsletter. Or scan the QR code at the bottom of the update! And don't forget to Share on facebook. Ok I've had my fun coming up with different ways to grow a subscriber base. Subscribe so I know to start working on a newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment